Hogan Lovells seeks Business Development Advisor
Hogan Lovells is one of the leading international law firms. The Brussels office is looking for a dynamic and determined
Business Development Advisor
who is up to the challenge of working at the heart of Europe.
As part of the Continental Europe BD team, you will be advising and supporting partners and senior lawyers in the office’s business development and practice/sector group development objectives. The role is integral in helping to drive forward the business generation of the Brussels office and will involve ensuring a structured approach to targeting any new business generation, client relationship management, pitching, profile raising and marketing campaigns. We are looking to recruit a bright and self-motivated individual who will have the resilience to work with multiple and changing priorities within tight deadlines, and is comfortable presenting ideas effectively and advising senior members in the team.
What we are looking for…
- University Degree (such as business, law, journalism or political science);
- At least three years’ experience in business development, marketing, public relations;
- Experience within a law firm or professional services organisation is required. Experience working within an international and partnership environment is a strong asset;
- First-rate communication and drafting skills in both written and spoken English. Additional languages an asset;
- A self-starter with the ability to bring projects to fruition and to navigate challenging decision making processes;
- Commercially focused with excellent project management skills, ideally with experience of managing cross border and cross departmental projects;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with confidence to deal with all levels of staff;
- Client-service minded with a friendly and helpful, can-do attitude;
- Good IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and familiarity with social media tools;
- You have strong business acumen, are able to leverage available resources, and show sound judgment. You are committed to quality, teamwork and the highest ethical, professional and client standards.
Join us for an exciting career with a leading global law firm!
Please answer all questions and attach your CV and strong motivation letter. Click here and follow the instructions carefully.