Huawei seeks EU Government Relations & Policy Senior Expert on Cyber Security & Data Privacy
EU Government Relations & Policy Senior Expert on Cyber Security & Data Privacy
- Government Relations: work with the Huawei Government Relations team and consultants to develop a strategy to best position Huawei in the marketplace.
- Policy Advocacy: play an advocating role towards EU policy makers on all levels, as well as towards relevant industry organizations.
- Global Support: support the Vice President of the Brussels Public Affairs and Communication team in identifying critical global policy opportunities and risks.
- Collaboration: collaborate with internal Huawei Government Relations and other teams, work with trade associations, and other memberships and influencers on cyber security and data privacy strategy and policy.
Business Skills Requirements
- Strong oral and written skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, team setting are necessary.
- Working experienc on European Union, The European Council and European Parliament Preferred
Professional Knowledge Requirement