ICF International seeks Junior Consultant „Education, Training, Youth & Culture“
ICF International is one of the foremost providers of policy support services to the European Institutions and there is an opportunity for a Junior Consultant to join our team working on education, training, youth and culture policies. ICF International has more than 5,000 employees and 70 offices worldwide.
Our Brussels team provides research, evaluation, impact assessment and technical assistance services predominantly to the European Commission and its agencies. The Junior Consultant that we are looking for will mostly work in areas that are in the competence of Directorate General responsible for Education and Culture and Employment and Social Inclusion.
As a Junior Consultant you will contribute to the development, management and delivery of accurate, timely, and high quality products and services to our clients. You will be working on multiple projects and interact with all levels of staff. Our assignments include research and evaluation projects as well as Technical Assistance programmes.
Working at ICF International means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
–Education, Training, Youth & Culture- ICF International –
Brussels or London
- Drafts summaries, methods and approaches for research and evaluation assignments.
- Analyses both qualitative and quantitative data to be used in developing and implementing research and evaluation assignments supporting policy decisions of our clients.
- Delivers well-structured and persuasive presentations to small groups.
- Manages and coordinates separate tasks for studies and evaluations within the predefined scope and budget.
- Manages and coordinates the work of other team members on specific tasks assigned.
- Interacts with clients as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Post graduate degree in business, public policy, economics, social sciences, physical sciences or related disciplines.
- Exceptional research skills, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills.
- Typically 2 to 4 years of specific subject area professional experience. Experience in analysis and evaluation of EU policies in areas of education, training, youth, culture or employment would be an advantage;
- Experience in coordinating a group of persons to ensure timely delivery of high quality products within agreed deadlines
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills in English, additional European languages would be advantageous.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team player with a positive work ethic and a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to remain organised with a high level of attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage a varied workload to deadlines without compromising quality.
- Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across several countries.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as clients and sub-contractors.
- Willing to travel within Europe as required.
Please apply here: icfi.taleo.net/