Insurance Europe seeks Policy Advisor – Prudential Regulation
Policy Advisor – Prudential Regulation
For our economics and finance department, we are looking for a (m/f): Policy advisor Prudential Regulation
- Identifies, monitors and analyses developments at EU and international level in the field of prudential regulation, specifically on Solvency II and the global Insurance Capital Standard (ICS).
- Synthesises Insurance Europe’s members feedback and prepares papers that reflect the European industry views on a range of technical and/or political issues relating to prudential supervision.
- Participates in building consensus amongst industry stakeholders and supports Insurance Europe’s relevant working groups and committees.
- Participates in Europe’s lobbying strategy towards external stakeholders and liaises with a broad range of legislative and regulatory bodies (eg European Commission, EIOPA, European Parliament).
- Represents the European insurance industry in seminars and conferences, liaises and where needed represents Insurance Europe with other industry groups and working groups in particular with the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA).
- Coordinates closely and reports directly to the head of prudential regulation and international affairs.
- Previous experience in the area of prudential regulation/risk management (Solvency II and/or banking prudential regulation).
- A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies followed by a professional experience of at least three years.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to synthesise feedback.
- Active listener, skilled and efficient communicator in an international and multi-cultural environment both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Competent and persuasive in his/her area of expertise, good interpersonal skills.
We offer you a challenging and exciting position. You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development. You will have the possibility to participate in projects that will influence the European insurance industry over the coming years. Permanent position, attractive salary and benefits.
Please address application letters and curriculum vitae to Insurance Europe, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Brussels for the attention of Koen Ameye (e-mail: email@example.com).