International Union of Property Owners offers internship as Communication and Policy Assistant
Communication and Policy Assistant
UIPI is a leading representative body for homeowners and private landlords in Europe. With 28 member organisations, UIPI represents more than 5 million property owners across Europe. Based in Brussels, the UIPI’s main task is to ensure that property owners’ interests are represented and defended vis-à-vis European institutions. UIPI is active in those areas of EU legislation and policy that have an impact on real estate, the building and private-rented sectors as well as property rights.
- A graduate in communication, political sciences or European studies;
- First experience in an EU institution, in communication or in public affairs is a strong asset;
- EU national or have a valid Belgian work permit;
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Any additional EU languages is an advantage;
- Good understanding of the EU decision-making process;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiar with communication software (WorldPress, Canva, Mail Chimp, etc.) and social media;
- Fast learner, eager to gain experience in public affairs and communication.
- Contribute to public affairs activities and monitoring EU policy developments;
- Assist with communication and research activities (social media, website);
- Attend meetings and conferences;
- Provide organisational support.
- A “Contrat d’Immersion Professionelle” for six months (potentially renewable);
- A stimulating work experience within an EU affairs office;
- The possibility to work in a multicultural environment;
- Additional benefits.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV to: Ms Emmanuelle Causse, Director of European Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.