Internship with Bernstein Public Policy
The Bernstein Group is looking for an
Shaping change – for 18 years, Bernstein Group has been offering strategic consulting based on sound analysis, expertise and experience. A compass in times of persistent change. We specialise in communications services for exceptional circumstances, change and transformation processes, complex political decision-making processes and regulatory issues. We provide individual and customised solutions from our offices in Berlin and Brussels.
From September 2019 until September 2020 onwards we are offering:
Internships with Bernstein Public Policy in Brussels
During a minimum period of 3 months, you will receive valuable insights into European politics and gain practical experience in public affairs advisory, while developing key competences for the job market.
- Research and analyses of political, economic, and social topics and procedures, including media coverage.
- Support in developing public affairs strategies and execution.
- Coverage of relevant meetings and conferences.
- Exceptional interest in politics.
- Bachelor in political science, EU studies, public administration, law, economics or related fields.
- Thorough understanding of and pronounced interest in the EU institutions and decision-making. General understanding of the German federal governance system.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, good working knowledge of German. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Motivation and initiative. Independent and diligent work, flexibility, willingness to take ownership.
- Enrolment in a university programme.
- National of EU/EEA Member State.
- Challenging tasks across a wide range of topics.
- Autonomous role within our team.
- Competitive remuneration.
If our offer meets your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please upload your application via the button below, applications send through any other form will not be processed.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to either call us on +32 (0) 2426 53 63 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 26 July 2019. Applications and supporting materials received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!