Intesa Sanpaolo Group seeks European Regulatory Analyst in Financial Services
European Regulatory Analyst in Financial Services
Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 11,1 milion of retail customers through a network of 4400 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country’s growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,200 branches and 7.8 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
Scope and Purpose
The European Regulatory and Public Affairs Office of Intesa Sanpaolo is recruiting analysts to join its Brussels team.
The candidate will be part of a team of professionals:
- Tracking the developments of international and EU regulation in the field of banking, financial markets and providing related analysis;
- Gathering internal feedback and drafting position papers;
- Gathering and communicating internally intelligence on policy/regulatory risks;
- Providing organisational and briefing/debriefing support to top executives; ghost writing;
- Playing a proactive role with the key stakeholders.
- University degree in Economics or Law with a focus on EU banking or EU financial markets law;
- Up to 5-10 years of relevant experience either in public policy, consultancy, trade association or in- house in the field of banking law or financial markets
- Excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Team player;
- Results oriented;
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Fluent in English and Italian – written and oral (other languages are an asset);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please send your application with a full CV in English
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!