Journalist Intern – Eastern Europe topics (m/f/d)
EURACTIV is the media network for Europe. We speak your language, publishing online news free of charge and facilitating EU debates for policy professionals across Europe. With 2,4 million page views and 952,449 unique visitors per month, EURACTIV is a leader among online media specialized in EU policy. Together with its media partners, EURACTIV reaches over 1.7 million users across Europe and beyond, every month.
We are now looking for a young and motivated
Journalist Intern – Eastern European topics (m/f/d)
To join our dynamic team in Brussels covering a variety of topics related to Eastern Europe.
- Monitoring media and EU policy announcements
- Doing research on relevant topics
- Writing stories
- Conducting interviews
- Native or near-native English and Russian (any other European language is a plus)
- Data journalism, first experience in writing articles, blogs or other but as minimum a proven interest in journalism
- Solid knowledge of EU institutions, policies, legislation and procedures
- Interesting tasks in a multicultural environment (international team of 50 people)
- Insight into EU politics
- Insight into the work of a Brussels-based media, specialising in EU Affairs
- 6 months to one year opportunity (paid internship)
How to apply:
Please use the following structure for the subject of your email: [Global Europe Journalist Application] + [Name] + [Family Name]
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!