Kellogg’s seeks Senior Manager for Public Affairs
Senior Manager for Public Affairs
As a key advocate for Kellogg’s European Public Affairs, you’ll be representing us in key EU regulatory and policy initiatives. Your pride in developing and executing appropriate public affairs strategies to protect and advance the interest of the company will be a key ingredient to your success. It’s about more than just a job title.
As Senior Manager for Public Affairs, you’ll focus on collaboration and establishing trust with real people. People will trust you: you’ll provide the guidance and partnership to other functions, as we believe in working with great people, globally.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Public affairs strategy design and implementation – you’ll work in close collaboration with the EU Corporate Affairs team to develop and implement issue management and advocacy strategies
- External influence – you’re not fazed by legislative prioritisation which impact the Company and you’ll provide senior management with business intelligence and recommendations. In addition, you’re a policy playmaker and will nuture strong relationships with European institutions, NGOs and other major stakeholders
- Reputational positioning – we actively participate in Brussels-based trade associations and you’ll be protecting our reputation with the relevant governments, NGOs and industry associations
- Internal collaboration – there’s a wide group of people who will look to you for your guidance and expertise, in Brussels, Manchester and other clusters. Our team is continually moving forward, so join us and enjoy the experience
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Have a Master’s degree in political science, law, public health
- Have minimum 7-8 years of experience in public affairs, issue management and stakeholder relations
- Be an experienced, proactive professional with proven track record of representing corporate interests vis-a-vis governments and regulatory authorities
- Be a thought leader with proven successful management and leadership skills who brings strategic thinking to the company and runs the public affairs strategy entrepreneurially
- Have cross-functional leadership abilities, business acumen and relevant experience in multi-cultural environments, and operate with trust and transparency
- Possess a significant external network with key stakeholders, such as the European institutions trade associations and civil society organizations
- Be able to work with urgency and manage competing priorities under pressure
- Be able to work and navigate matrixed organization, including working with C-level management
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills
- Knowledge of French to professional level
- Experience in FMCG industry with a focus on food, nutrition, health and marketing to kids
- An external, international network to help drive success to Kellogg
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg’s opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Closing Date: Mar 29, 2018, 11:59:00 PM