Kreab seeks Consultant EU Digital Policy
Consultant EU Digital Policy
Kreab always aims to be the best in our field, and we are looking for excellent people in the market to further reinforce our service offer. We are seeking to recruit a dynamic team-oriented individual with experience of the Brussels regulatory environment to join our team of digital and technology sector consultants.
The role will include working with client teams across cybersecurity, data economy, 5G, Cloud, telecom and fintech primarily, as well as multi-office Kreab assignments. Our consultants are engaged across the full spectrum of Kreab services to the digital and technology sector – involving advocacy advice, regulatory risk analysis, corporate profile raising and events.
We are looking for a person with strong interest in technology and in the regulation and policy impacting the digital environment. The role will require frequent interaction with the EU institutions and national regulators and ministries.
Kreab is a leading international communications consultancy and has operated in Brussels since 1990. We are one of the foremost EU affairs consultancies, with around 50 EU Affairs specialists in the Brussels office. We are an international multi-lingual team, based in the heart of the European quarter, with a world-class portfolio of clients and offices in 25 other countries – in particular across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Specific requirements include:
- 4-6 years relevant experience, at least partially within digital and/or telecommunications sectors and EU/national institutions, with established credibility and judgement to counsel clients from day one;
- Knowledge of and interest in EU policies, processes and politics;
- Proven capacity to collaborate effectively within an international team, requiring both cultural flexibility and a team-spirited approach;
- The capacity to analyze and communicate clearly, both orally and in writing;
- Very strong attention to detail and time management skills;
- A capacity to build networks and gather intelligence;
- Proven organizational capacity, including for event and client management;
- Ability and desire to support our business development processes and to contribute to the constant improvement of the firms’ services;
- Fluent English and at least one other European language in addition;
- Knowledge of national policies and politics in a European member state an advantage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org