Lego Group seeks Student Worker in Government & Public Affairs
Student Worker in Government & Public Affairs
Are you looking for a student job in an international environment, where you will have a great opportunity to build a global network across cultures and capabilities?
Then join us to boost your CV in one of the world’s leading toy manufacturers. Ideally you work 10 to 16 hours per week in this role.
Assist in building goodwill and political capital
Joining the Government & Public Affairs team that is responsible for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions, you will
In Government & Public Affairs, we facilitate the growth and globalisation of the LEGO Group through engagement with governments and key stakeholders across global markets. Building goodwill and political capital with regulators, politicians, interest groups and local communities within which we operate, we work towards a favourable regulatory environment for the LEGO Group.
- Assist in developing and expanding the GPA network and maintaining a proper issues management system in place
- Develop meeting programs and visits as well as prepare presentations and key messages
- Carry out background analysis and briefings as well as policy analysis
- Provide general support to the team
Develop your skills
Working in our Brussels office, close to the official European institutions, you join a small organisation, which is part of the GPA EMEA team, where personal and professional development are cornerstones. In Government & Public Affairs, you will be part of a truly international team where you will get a deep insight into how the LEGO Group works in the EMEA region and with top management.
Working with us, you will be encouraged to share ideas, try new things and fulfil your potential, while helping us achieve our mission of developing the builders of tomorrow. Practically, you will be based in Brussels and work 10-15 hours a week. We are flexible in regards to your schedule and exams.
Cultural understanding and great communication skills
To succeed in this job, you have a personal drive to get things done to the highest possible quality combined with a great attention to detail. A thorough understanding of the EU institutions is an advantage.
- Are currently studying Political Science, International Relations or similar with 1-2 years left before graduation
- Have experience with and flair for setting up presentations in PowerPoint
- Have a structured and analytical working approach
- Have great communication skills – especially in writing in English and French. German language is an advantage.
Bringing it to life
“As Student Worker, you will step into an awesome company, where we are passionate about the impact of play and where we take joint responsibility for your personal and professional development – we promise to help you gain the functional expertise to put your career on the right track,” says Bongki Engel, Senior Director, Government & Public Affairs, EMEA.
For more information and to apply, click here.