LEGO Group seeks Student Worker in Government & Public Affairs
Student Worker in Government & Public Affairs
Are you looking for a student job at the beating heart of the European Union? Do you want to boost your CV with an immersive experience in European Public Affairs? One of the world’s leading toy manufacturers, The LEGO Group, is currently seeking a student worker starting from July, 2018.We are looking for a student worker who has at least 12 months left in university before finishing a degree. This is a remunerated position and you will be expected to work 10-15 hours per week. We are flexible to accommodate your academic schedule.
Join the Government & Public Affairs Team within The LEGO Group
By joining us, you will join our Government & Public Affairs (GPA) team within the LEGO Group. We strive to set a predictable regulatory environment that will support the growth our company through engagement with governments and key stakeholders across global markets. As a student worker for the Government & Public Affairs team responsible for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions, you will:
- Assist in developing activity plans in priority markets
- Expand the GPA network
- Maintain a proper issues management system
- Attend and contribute to associations meetings and report on outcomes
- Monitor developments on priority policy dossiers, draft briefings and carry out policy analysis.
- Draft agendas, coordinate visits and potential events as well as prepare presentations and key messages for high-level meetings.
- And last but not least, provide general support to the GPA EMEA team.
What The LEGO Group is looking for
We fully respect that you are dedicated to your studies. Thus, your working hours will be adapted to your academic schedule/ your exams period. To apply for the Student Worker position:
- You must be currently studying European Affairs, International Relations, Political Sciences or a similar degree and you will graduate in 1-2 years.
- You are curious and have a strong motivation to explore.
- You have a well-structured and outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills – especially in English and French.
- You can work alone or as part of a team.
Join the global LEGO® Family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together. You will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. A student job is about gaining experience and untapping your full potential while helping us achieve our goal of developing the builders of tomorrow. We promise to help you gain functional expertise on how LEGO Group works in the EMEA region and with top management. and put your career on the right track.
We look very much forward to reading your application.