media consulta seeks Senior Executive Producer
Senior Executive Producer
‘Media Hub: Networking, on-the-job training and support to media professionals across the EU Neighbourhood area’
PROJECT REFERENCE: EuropeAid/136510/DH/SER/Multi
Qualifications and skills
- University (or equivalent) degree; in the absence of a degree, the expert must prove 4 years of professional experience in the field of journalism; these 4 years are counted in addition to those required under ‚General professional experience‘
- Fluent in English or French with good understanding of the other
- Knowledge of Arabic and/or Russian is an asset
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in journalism and/or media relations
- Working experience in at least three countries of the Neighbourhood region. (Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Republic of Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine and the Russian Federation ) These in-country experiences, when added up, must represent at least 5 years of working experience
- In case the candidate has no university (or equivalent) degree the general professional experience should be 14 years (representing the sum of the 10-year general professional experience and the 4 years as described under ‚qualification and skills‘ in the absence of a degree)
Specific professional experience
- At least 7 years of experience in production and post-production at senior level gained in a broadcast media, agency or production company background or equivalent
- Project management and budgeting skills
No. of days and duration: Full time (880 working days over 48 months)
Anticipated start: Early November 2015
Applicants should submit a CV (in English) by email.
Please indicate the project reference in the subject title.
CVs should be provided in EuropeAid which can be accessed under this link: (File name: B8h)
Applications to be submitted to: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 3rd June 2015
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.