media consulta seeks Team Leader and Campaign coordinator
Team Leader and Campaign coordinator
‚OPEN Neighbourhood – Communicating for a stronger partnership: connecting with citizens across the Eastern Neighbourhood‘ (CSP East project)
PROJECT REFERENCE: EuropeAid/136508/DH/SER/Multi
Description of tasks
- Liaise on a permanent basis with the Contracting Authority and seek the necessary approvals needed for the implementation of project
- Actively coordinate activities with the CSP South project and with the Media Hub project
- Coordinate the drafting of annual work plans and reporting
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the activities of the experts
- Ensure coordination and contacts with relevant project partners (such as projects and programmes and EU Delegations in the region and Commission Headquarters for regional and cross-border cooperation programmes)
- Refine themes for awareness raising campaigns in coordination with EU Delegations and Commission Headquarters based on annual work plans and assist in the development of country communication strategies
- Plan, coordinate and ensure quality of the campaigns launched
- Contribute to developing part of the campaign material required
Qualifications and skills
- University (or equivalent) degree; in the absence of a degree, the expert must prove 5 years of professional experience in at least one of the following fields: media, communication, international relations, marketing or advertising; these 5 years are counted in addition to those required under ‚General professional experience‘.
- Fluent in English and French
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset
- Excellent reporting and drafting skills.
General professional experience
- At least 10-year experience of which at least 5 years in developing and overseeing high-level information campaigns and outreach; and at least 3 years experience in managing interdisciplinary teams based in different locations In case the candidate has no university (or equivalent) degree the general professional experience should be 15 years (representing the sum of the 10-year general professional experience and the 5 years as described under „qualification and skills“ in the absence of a degree).
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years combined experience in managing projects related to high level information and outreach activities in the Eastern partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Ukraine)
- Working experience in at least 2 of the countries and territories in the Eastern Partnership
- Experience in working with at least two EU-funded projects
- Knowledge of the European Neighbourhood Policy gained through participation in at least two communication projects related to the ENPI/ENI is an asset
- Knowledge of the European Neighbourhood Instrument is an asset
- Specific experience in overseeing advocacy campaigns is an asset
No. of days and duration: Full time (880 working days over 48 months)
Anticipated start: Early November 2015
Applicants should submit a CV (in English) by email.
Please indicate the project reference in the subject title.
CVs should be provided in EuropeAid which can be accessed under this link (File name: B8h)
Applications to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: 3rd June 2015
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.