MedTech Europe seeks Market Access and Economic Policies Manager
Market Access & Economic Policies Manager
MedTech Europe is the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, from diagnosis to cure. They represent Diagnostics and Medical Devices manufacturers operating in Europe.
- Organise the governance, lead & interact with the workgroups as defined in the yearly work plan;
- Lead workgroups & be the key interface to obtain MedTech Europe’s position;
- Organise meetings with government representatives & EU policy makers;
- Engage inn initiatives to position MedTech Europe as a trusted & known partner to external stakeholders;
- Be a visible & credible advocate for industry when presenting industry’s view in non-expert meetings;
- Be the interface & provide input to the communication & public affairs teams;
- Monitor & alert MedTech Europe on pertinent issues;
- Support the Director & suggest opportunities for work items, advocacy & communication.
- The role of HTA for MedTech in a Value Based Access Model & engage in activities to support MedTech’s position on Modern HTA Cooperation in response to the EU proposal to strengthen the HTA Cooperation and ongoing impact assessment;
- The recognition of diagnostic information’s value for In-Vitro Diagnostics in assessments & financing.
- A Value Based Procurement Framework – MEAT Value Based Procurement;
- A method to capture the Value of Diagnostic Information – VODI Development;
- A position on “Modern HTA Cooperation in Europe for Transformative Technologies”;
- Evaluation of New Value Based Financing Models and Evidence Generation Models.
- Represent MedTech Europe at external meetings with e.g. The European Commission, international organisations & national bodies.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Health Technology Assessment Agencies OR In Vitro Diagnostics OR Medical Devises OR The Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Excellent English (spoken and written) + one other EU language (spoken);
- Digital & Multimedia savvy;
- Project Management skills;
- Eloquent communication ability;
- Commitment to excellence.
Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus, Pension Plan, Full Medical Plan (+ Family), Luncheon Vouchers, 7€, IPhone + Subscription + Bill, Laptop & Transport Reimbursement.
For more information:
Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63, GSM: 0475 614967.