MedTech Europe seeks Senior Manager E-Health
Senior Manager E-Health
Specialist in E-Health, M-Health, Digital Health
MedTech Europe is the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, from diagnosis to cure. They represent Diagnostics and Medical Devices manufacturers operating in Europe.
MedTech Europe is currently looking for a Senior Manager e-Health – Specialist in e-Health, m-Health, Digital Health for 1000 Brussels.
Your Role in the Association
- Reporting to MedTech Europe’s CEO, you will be developing MedTech Europe’s leadership, vision, strategy and the execution of action plans in the fast developing Digital Health environment in Europe;
- Position the Medtech industry as a key player in reforming healthcare systems via digitalization;
- Lead all MedTech Europe’s e-Health, m-Health & digital Health activities;
- Lead, animate and motivate our trade association members’ working groups/committees involved in digital Health;
- Ensure the strategy’s implementation via support and interaction with different MedTech Europe’s departments & working groups;
- Become MedTech Europe’s expert in e-Health, m-Health & digital Health.
- Analyse e-health issues & trends;
- Assess the impact of current & upcoming EU Regulations & Policies;
- Develop & ensure implementation of a viable e-Health strategy that is in line with the Association’s policies;
- Promote new topics;
- Communication with diverse stakeholders including different MedTech teams, members & international institutions;
- Lead Working Groups including coordination of the debate, advice & building consensus;
- Draft position papers, presentations & press articles & update the website from an e-health perspective;
- Inform MedTech members & identified external stakeholders regarding meetings, projects & programmes;
- Represent MedTech Europe to the EU & international institutions & build an effective network;
- Explore potential partnerships in other industries.
- Master’s Degree, in Business, Management OR Health Economics;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Project Management, Consulting, Public/Government affairs in Digitalization/e-business. Experience in e-Health or digital Health will be a plus;
- Excellent English (written & spoken), Other EU language(s) highly appreciated;
- Proven communication skills both written and spoken with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good knowledge of current & upcoming e-Health EU regulations & policies would be a plus but not a must;
- Digital knowledge is an asset;
- Digital passionate is a must;
- Leader, self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, quick thinking, autonomous (will be given autonomy);
- Highly motivated with a huge quest for knowledge, innovation & challenges;
- Motivated by creating, developing and excellence in execution;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Proven communication skills both written and spoken with internal and external stakeholders.
Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus, Luncheon Vouchers, IPhone, Laptop, Pension Plan, Full Medical Plan (+ Family) and Transport Reimbursement.
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63.