MEP Claude Moraes seeks Senior Parliamentary Assistant (m/f)
Applications are invited for the position of
Senior Parliamentary Assistant (m/f)
in the office of Claude Moraes MEP, based in the European Parliament in Brussels.
Claude Moraes is Labour MEP for the London Region and the Chair of the Civil liberties, Justice and Home Affairs Committee in the European Parliament.
The role will include the following duties:
- Following the LIBE Committee work, particularly with regards to justice and home affairs policy
- Drafting policy briefings and press releases
- Administration, correspondence and office duties in a very fast paced and pressurized environment
- Drafting and submitting policy-informed parliamentary questions to the European Commission to strict deadlines
- Organising meetings, conferences and receptions within the Parliament
- Working together with the London office on constituency case-work.
The candidate will be expected to start as soon as possible.
Application Details: CVs with a cover letter, maximum 2 pages, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Parliamentary Assistant” in the subject line.