The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago.
Public Affairs and EU funding Specialist Nestlé Purina EMENA Bruxelles, Belgium At Nestlé Purina Petcare EMENA , we are passionately committed to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere. Nestlé Purina Petcare is one of the world’s leading pet care companies. We offer an attractive and dynamic work environment with a high focus on developing people.
- Positively influencing Nestlé Purina’s reputation through the development and management of proactive communications and engagement strategies and frameworks that drive trust and advocacy among EU stakeholders
- Creating relationships of trust and strong co-operation with internal regional and global advocacy teams such as regulatory affairs and veterinary affairs and external stakeholders (European Commission, FEDIAF/GAPFA (industry trade associations), charities, media, government and non-governmental organisations, local think tanks, professional associations) to raise the profile of the petfood industry
- Responsible for the funding landscape: identifying and securing EU funds for research projects linked with pet related areas
- Minimum 8 yrs of experience in an international corporate communications role and/or public affairs (in-house and/or agency) in an FMCG environment (pet care category/industry experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential)
- Experience in EU funding landscape
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies that span corporate and consumer communications, reputation management, crisis management, stakeholder engagement and management of social media/digital channels inc. digital influencers
- High ability to build long-term relationships and networks with external and internal stakeholders which result in high trust and creating solutions for mutual benefit
- Ability to work in a virtual team, handle multiple projects and to lead change with a high level of initiative and assertiveness
- Self-motivated, resilient and with a continuous improvement mindset
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages such as Spanish and German are a plus
To apply for this position, please send your up-to-date CV and a cover letter detailing how you match the requirements of the role to: Application.Z1Purina4@purina.nestle.com before 18 June 2018.
Applicants as encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.