Nestlé seeks European Affairs Manager
European Affairs Manager
Job ID: 170005ZN
Within our Corporate Communications & Government Relations team in Brussels, we are looking for a European Affairs Manager. The manager will actively promote an EU policy framework in support of Nestlé’s purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, the manager will actively engage on an EU policy framework supporting Nestlé’s purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Assess relevant EU policy developments, develop policy recommendations and advocacy strategies, based on solid knowledge and insight in Nestlé’s business priorities and our Purpose & Values framework.
- Deliver high quality narratives and communications tools to implement engagement strategies to support Nestlé’s external engagement and drive advocacy by Nestlé employees.
- Demonstrate leadership at EU associations and provide high quality input to EU policymakers and stakeholders at both strategic and technical level.
- Coordinate multi-functional corporate and local teams to ensure flawless implementation of our engagement strategies including the development of supportive tools.
The role will work closely with Corporate and Local teams including Public Affairs, Media Relations, Internal Communications, Legal, Regulatory and R&D functions as well as with Business leads and the Nestlé Zone Management.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in food chain, relevant trade associations or public authority
- You have entrepreneurial and hands-on project management skills
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills in English; French and/or Dutch are a plus point
- You have proven experience and understanding of EU policy making
- You are an excellent networker and loyal team player
- You have a Master degree in food science, health, environment, law, languages, political science or equivalent
- Experience in an international working environment is an asset
A challenging job in a company that truly cares about its people. A local contract with attractive employment conditions, including a 13 th month, bonus and net representation allowance. We also offer excellent training possibilities and opportunities for internal mobility.
You can also send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com