Orgalime seeks Adviser Energy Policy (m/f)
Orgalime, the European Engineering Industries Association, speaks for 41 trade federations representing the mechanical, electrical, electronic, metalworking & metal articles industries of 31 European countries. The industry employs some 10.9 million people in the EU and in 2015 accounted for some €1,900 billion of annual output. For our dynamic team working on energy issues, we are currently looking for an
Adviser Energy Policy (m/f).
The ideal candidate will have:
- a university degree;
- at least 2 to 3 years of experience in EU energy policy, including energy infrastructure, e-mobility and related transport policy issues;
- a sound understanding of the functioning and regulatory processes of EU institutions;
- an interest in the solutions that European technology providers can offer for a future energy system.
- possess strong drafting, communication and interpersonal skills;
- be capable of working with a high degree of autonomy;
- have excellent knowledge of English (working language) and at least one other EU language.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to Inge Dewit Vanhaelen, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “adviser energy” in the subject line.
Deadline: 12 December 2016.