Polydea seeks Editorial Manager
POLYDEA – 360° PR seeks a
Smart Editorial Manager
50% Dedicated to a major European think-tank
50% To our Agency’s other projects
Are you interested in working on the edge of politics & academics in the very heart of the EU bubble ? Are you a journalist, a political scientist and an online communication o icer or wish to be all of these?
POLYDEA is looking for a smart editorial consultant to perform a variety of complex editorial, research and support duties to coordinate the publication of a European leading think-thank’s magazine, books and other online and o line material.
Based in BRUSSELS and/or Paris
- Edits and proofreads articles and other forms of publication, making stylistic, structural and grammatical corrections, as well as other substantive changes if needed.
- Keyboards and proofreads materials prior
to publication using a variety of computer software, or directs others in same.
- Contacts political leaders, scholars and journalists for contributions or interviews
- May perform layout work of a detailed and complex nature, coordinates multiple production schedules and maintains printing deadlines in accordance
- May coordinate editorial, design and production aspects of the magazine and of other material, such as mailing, website arrangements, description of videos, etc.
- May provide assistance to the communications team.
- May confer with author’s representative or contributors on content, form, style, price, and perform manuscript revision.
- Coordinates staff, authors, printer, and others with regards to the publication and it’s schedule.
- English native speaker
- French & German is a must
- University degree in political science, international relations, journalism, communication or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge on publishing, graphic design and related computer softwares.
- Excellent typing and other computer skills. Excellent command of vocabulary, spelling, grammar and writing skills in English and preferably in French and/or German.