Prism Group SE seeks Senior Director Public Affairs
Prism Group is an international political and public affairs firm that help’s clients identifying and navigating the various issues and competing interests they face. We specialize in counseling politicians, corporations, and coalitions on the intersection between the public, business, politics, and policy.
Our collective experience includes extensive must-win campaign practice, crafting public affairs plans for multinational organizations, and operating successfully at the highest rungs of government, politics, and business – including work throughout Central and Eastern Europe, and the United States.
Prism Group is a global consultancy with a presence in Prague, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Brussels and Washington.
Prism Group SE is seeking a candidate as a
Senior Director of Public Affairs
to lead business growth, direct clients, and provide client advocacy with external stakeholders, and media.
The candidate will develop and execute campaigns that are intended to communicate the desired message and to create and uphold a positive public image for clients and the firm. He or she will be responsible for working and forming relationships with various media outlets and channels, EU institutions, public interest groups, as well as generate new business opportunities.
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Brussels based;
- 8-12 years relevant professional experience;
- International experience is an advantage;
- University degree required, Master’s degree preferred;
- Proven track record in the area of client relationship management and business development;
- PR experience along with press contacts;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) in effective ways to varied audiences;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, works effectively in a team environment, can negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure;
- Experience working directly with clients using appropriate verbal and written communications skills;
- A collaborative team member, with the ability to meet deadlines while managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent writer with the competency to pitch media and write on behalf of clients
For more information, contact Dan Urban at +420 775 149 888