Project Coordinator (m/f/d)
Microsoft is looking for a
Project Coordinator (Intern) to join the EU Goverment Affairs-Corporate, External & Legal Affairs
What it means to join the Microsoft team
Microsoft mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. To realize this mission, Microsoft aims to work with multiple satkeholders to shape a policy and regulatory environment for cloud computing in the EU that leads to a trusted, responsible, and inclusive digitial economy.
- We want every employee to contribute their unique skills, discover their passions, and chart a course that makes a difference.
- We are always learning. Insatiably curious.
- We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes.
- We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together.
- We take pride and live the Microsoft Values every day.
To learn more about Microsoft’s culture, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/culture
- Work to support the Rhythm of the Business for EUGA, to coordinate and support EUGA fiscal year strategy planning, execution and progress
- Support on cross-company coordination and alignment on emerging topics, including use of consultants as guided by Sr Director of EUGA
- Develop material and providing staffing (eg, demos, decks, talking points)
- Work to support on executive visits, speaker notes and briefings
- Work to support execution of programming strategy that convenes EU policy decision-makers and thought-leaders through events, meetings, and roundtable discussions.
- Work with policy experts to support additional projects, including research, editing documents, and developing support materials.
- Assist with the learning & skills development including technology tools and resources for use by the team.
- Project management experience and skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail but also big picture
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working and coordinating cross-group and with external partners
- English language skills (required)
- Interested in technology/policy
- Have the ability to adapt and change based on priorities
- Be able to perform under pressure (you will get a lot of responsibility and will have to meet several deadlines)
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!