Public Affairs Intern (m/f)d)
European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA) is looking for a
Public Affairs Intern (m/f/d)
EACA is offering a 6-month paid internship position (Convention d’immersion professionnelle) in the Public Affairs department. The position provides an occasion to learn about the European advocacy and outreach relevant to the advertising industry.
Description of responsibilities
- Manage EACA’s social media advocacy and outreach activities and monitor their effectiveness in close collaboration with the Public Affairs team
- Support the drafting and designing of EACA’s advocacy materials addressing members, stakeholders and the wider public
- Produce content for EACA’s website and update information
- Participate in the organisation of EACA’s annual member event
- Assist with day-to-day research and administrative tasks
- Attend and report on relevant policy events in Brussels
- Interest in the communications and advertising sector
- Fluent command of spoken and written English
- Experience with using social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and WordPress
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical mind, strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
- Previous experience in working or studying in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Event management and graphic design skills would be an advantage
EACA – the European Association of Communications Agencies – is a Brussels-based organisation which represents Europe’s communication agencies and associations, promoting the economic and social contribution of commercial communications to society. EACA’s members comprise advertising, media, digital, branding and PR agencies as well as their national associations – together they represent more than 2,500 organisations from nearly 30 European countries that directly employ over 120,000 people.
Please send your one-page motivation letter and CV to Sofia Karttunen (email@example.com), EACA’s European Affairs Officer, with Susana Gomes (firstname.lastname@example.org) in CC by 12 July 2019. In the motivation letter, please include a description of at least one social media project that you have previously run or taken part in and how you would benefit from this internship experience.
The starting date for the internship is at the end of August / beginning of September 2019.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!