This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
PwC seeks Public Affairs Senior Manager Belgium
Public Affairs Senior Manager Belgium
- Strong emphasis on building PwC’s reputation, brand and industry position in Belgium
- Collaboration with market leaders and global relationship partners to develop proactive positions and messages on key public business and policy issues
- Anticipate and proactively identify potential business issues, develop and implement action plans to address them
- Conduct in-depth analysis of trends, opportunities and threats that impact PwC market ambitions to create and implement suitable strategies
- Steer cross-functional alignment activities as point of contact for communications
- Extend and maintain relationships with governmental and other stakeholders
- University degree, preferably in the fields of politics, law or economics.
- At least seven years of professional experience in the areas of Public Affairs and high level networking
- Enthusiasm for topics at the interface between politics and business
- Profound knowledge of political processes and legislative procedures at international level
- Substantial practical experience in the creation of political communication concepts as well as the initiation and realization of events
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as very good knowledge of English are required plus Dutch and/or French. Proven record in managing national stakeholder relations, product publicity and issues/crisis management in a collaboration-oriented environment.
- Team-minded, conceptual thinking and proactive personality with sociability, loyalty, assertiveness, flexibility, confidentiality, negotiating skills and organizing ability.
- Already existing personal high-level network access in politics and economy
- Ability to analyze and manage a broad range of complex issues and to work under pressure
Our offer In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects, continual education and on-the-job training.
670 total views, 2 today Print Job