QED seeks Event Organizer (m/f)
QED is a meeting organiser, specialised in creating a forum for dialogue between policy makers, regulators, NGOs and private companies. As an event organiser, our main focus is European Affairs events within various policy fields. We identify new legislative proposals and make sure that the most relevant policy makers, regulators, NGOs and companies participate in the debate. Your job will be to develop our business by establishing new relationships and developing existing ones among clients, speakers, sponsors and QED members. You will also be responsible for developing new event concept within new policy areas.
QED seeks an
Event Organizer (m/f)
- Proven track record in account management and business development;
- Experience in project management and project leadership;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to prioritise effectively and to meet deadlines;
- You can work with other people but you are also highly self-motivated and able to work independently in order to achieve predefined goals;
- As a person you are outgoing and successful in establishing new relationships just as easily as retaining existing ones;
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set;
- EU affairs experience from at least one of the following sectors:
- Fast moving goods;
- Food industry;
- Comprehensive understanding of the EU institutions and the EU decision making process;
- You have minimum two years of relevant working experience;
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Political Science;
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one more EU language.
If you wish to apply, kindly send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.