Recruiter in EU Affairs (m/f/d)
EARS is a recruitment and talent management firm exclusively focused on public affairs. We connect employers with talent, and people with opportunity. Together, we build people into leaders – inspiring them to learn, grow and develop to their full potential.
Our business is rapidly growing and we’re seeking a trainee to help fuel our success. As an entrepreneurial firm with a start-up culture, we are seeking a motivated “doer” who is not afraid of a new challenge and is super target driven. The ability to effectively and confidently represent EARS and our clients in the public affairs community is essential.
Recruiter in EU Affairs (m/w/d)
- Support the full recruitment cycle from talent identification and interviews to selection and negotiation with candidates and clients;
- Identify profiles in EU affairs with our methodologies and tools;
- Liaise with and deliver feedback to candidates;
- Draft and edit essential documents (CVs, job descriptions, candidate reports, etc.);
- Administer our database and support the team with daily operations.
- Work and learn alongside some of Europe’s most connected public affairs professionals in a super-charged entrepreneurial culture;
- Gain 360° exposure to how a successful recruitment firm operates;
- Engage with a vast range of clients from associations and think tanks to law firms and consultancies;
- Work in an international environment that reflects Europe’s diversity along with a fresh, disruptive approach to the established business (the average age in our team is 32);
- Take advantage of the unique chance to work at the intersection of EU affairs and recruitment;
- Remuneration on par with traineeships at the EU institutions.
- Master degree in a relevant area (business, management, human resources, EU affairs, public affairs, communications, etc.);
- Fluency in English, with other European languages being a plus;
- Dynamic people skills both in-person and digitally;
- Record of achievement as a “doer” (can include in university);
- Digital skills a major asset (LinkedIn, mass-mailing software, website CMS, etc.);
- Willingness to work beyond a 9-5 routine when necessary.
Send your application to email@example.com including: CV, cover letter, and available start-date.
Due date: 5 PM on 20 September
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!