SAMMAN offers Internship – Law & Public Affairs
Internship Law & Corporate Affairs
SAMMAN law & corporate affairs is specialized in public affairs at EU and French levels. Its unique strategic configuration combined with the expertise of its team enable it to handle the legal, regulatory, administrative and institutional aspects in connection with the European operations of an organization. We assist clients in:
- Understanding and managing the legal, political and institutional dimensions of their sector of activity at a local, national and international level;
- Setting up a policy of institutional integration and optimizing the regulatory environment;
- Establishing and/or making the most of Public/Private dialogue;
- Monitor relevant developments in the area of EU policies/institutions;
- Draft briefs, reports and memos for our clients;
- Maintain the relationship with various policy makers;
- Bank, finance, insurance, energy, transport or digital law background or a previous experience in these areas;
- Good knowledge of the EU institutions and policies as well as a great interest for public policies;
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills as well as an analytic mind;
- Excellent writing skills in English (English mother-tong a plus);
- An independent, self-starter personality;
- Reliable, team player and IT-friendly
Ideally working towards a degree in political sciences or professional bar school. Previous experience in an EU institution or an EU association is an asset.
- Mandatory: training agreement (convention de stage) with a law school /professional bar school or university.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter online mentioning the Ref: “Internship Brussels 2017”: http://www.cabinet-samman.com/en/recruitment
- Period: July- December 2017