Sanofi seeks Public Affairs Europe Coordinator
Public Affairs Europe Coordinator
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients‘ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of: Public Affairs Europe Coordinator – VIE Contract (W/M)
- She/ He will be responsible for proactively supporting the European Public Affairs team in a rapidly evolving EU policy environment
- She/ He will have to work across different policy areas in close collaboration with different internal Sanofi departments and in partnership with external stakeholders
- Critical to the success of the VIE mission will be the ability to both anticipate and serve the needs of the relevant departments
Day to day tasks
- Contributing to the animation of the European Public Affairs Network
- Supporting the team with internal/ external communication + briefings
- Providing active support to the monitoring of defined EU policy topics
- Supporting the development of Sanofi positions & actions on identified policy issues
- University degree is required in a relevant field of expertise (EU affairs, Political Sciences)
- In-depth knowledge of EU institutions is preferable (Member state knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge around health economics/ market access/ regulatory is a plus
- Analytics and synthesis skills
- Ability to work and cooperate transversally
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self-starter, autonomous
- Fluent in English
- French would be a plus