SAP seeks EU Governmental Relations Associate
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EU Government Relations Associate
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Purpose and Objectives
Expectations and Tasks
The EU Government Relations Associate, based in Brussels, Belgium, is expected to fulfill the following tasks during 6 month:
- Monitor/analyze EU policies and initiatives in the areas of international trade, digital skills, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), e-Government, eHealth and EU funds.
- Conduct research and prepare briefings in the above mentioned areas.
- Support thought leadership programs in the areas of digital skills and CSR.
- Work closely with Global Government Relations team members and other SAP departments.
- Position/Represent SAP at relevant Government platforms, industry associations and conferences and maintain relationships with key NGO partners.
Education and Qualifications/Skills and competencies
- Master’s degree in Political Science, Social Science, Law or related studies
- Superior oral communications and advocacy skills
- Excellent communications skills in English, analytic and presentation skills
- Strong program and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including an ability to deal professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to analyze, understand and prepare papers on public policy issues
- Proven ability to develop and execute on grassroots engagements
- Experience of working across cultures
- Experience with public policy and/or Government Relations
- Team-work experience – working in virtual international environments
- Experience with the European Institutions is a plus
How to apply