Senior Consultant (m/f/d) H2020 and EU funded projects
The European Fund Management Consulting is searching for a
Senior Consultant for H2020 & EU funded projects
Our firm is specialised primarily in the financial management of European Union Research & Innovation projects specifically H2020 but also other EU funded programmes
To meet the increasing demand for our company’s services, EFMC is recruiting a Senior Consultant specialised in H2020 projects.
Our clients are Universities, SMEs, public and private research centres, and foundations and non – profit organisations from all over Europe and our client base are mainly research administrators (Financial and Project Managers) in charge of EU projects.
- Training courses
EFMC organises training courses all over Europe in the form of:
- Open Trainings (OT): open to any individual from any organisation or country who registers through the EFMC website.
- In-House Trainings (IH): delivered internally for staff members of any organisation on site anywhere in Europe..
EFMC delivers the following training courses:
– « Financial management of Horizon 2020 projects: Theoretical and Practical approach» which covers all aspects of the financial management of H2020 projects from the proposal to the II° Level audit. (3 days, 18 hours in total);
– « H2020 Proposal Writing Training» which gives a comprehensive in-sight into proposal writing techniques and best practices to write a successful proposal (3 days, 18 hours).
You will be specifically in charge of delivering the training courses organised all over Europe. Open-trainings are based on standard training materials. In-house trainings need to be adapted and updated according to the beneficiaries´ needs. Therefore, you will also have to collate information from various sources (written information, business users, developers, analysts) while defining the focus of the required information and structure of it.
- Consultancy and Audit Simulation
EFMC’s service offer to beneficiaries of European Research & Innovation Grants is the analysis of their financial periodic reporting and internal financial controls and, if needed, to establish internal procedures that are fit for purpose for the management of EU funded actions in order that the organisation is in a position to comply with the obligation of their H2020 Grant Agreements.
Under the direction of your manager, you will be responsible for the entirety of this work, until the final report.
Applications without these 3 requirements will not be considered:
- We are looking for a consultant whose mother tongue is one or more of the following Dutch, German, Polish or Swedish.
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English (excellent knowledge of 3rd language is an asset).
- At least 3 years as:
- Financial Officer, External Auditor, ALO in the European Institutions or as Financial Auditor of EU projects in a major audit firm,
- or as Financial Manager in a consulting company dedicated to H2020 projects,
- or as Project Manager / Project Coordinator / Project finance Manager in charge of the periodic reporting of H2020 projects for your organisation.
- As creating a positive and engaging atmosphere during the trainings when working with clients is of the utmost importance, excellent communication and networking skills are also mandatory,
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to understand a problem and to identify possible solutions and key success factors,
- You are keen to work in a very international/multi-cultural environment,
- You must be able to work independently in a fast-changing environment,
- Reliable, solution-oriented, organised, rigorous and proactive, with versatile talents as well as strong ethical values, you have the ability to adapt and evolve in your approach to work,
- Computer skills (MS Office) are required for this role,
- This position implies at least 3 business trips per month, on average 2-3 days per weeks.
Full-time position; Employment contract. Working for a very international and diverse client base and be part of developing of a fast-growing SME.
We will offer you a very attractive overall package including:
- a base salary,
- a quarterly bonus based on your personal performance,
- a yearly bonus based on EFMC´s performance.
- Additionally to the official legal holidays, we offer 10 calendar days of paid leave in August and 14 calendar days for the Christmas time.
Applications shall be sent before the 31/07/2019. Please send your CV together with the Cover Letter in English. We will contact you after the deadline.
Application (CV & motivation letter) shall be sent to Raphael de Vivans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!