“Service Civique” in a European anti-racist NGO
As a member of EGAM’s coordination staff, based in Paris, you will have the chance to get involved in the fight for a Europe of Equality. According to your skills and interests, you will help manage projects and/or participate in EGAM’s advocacy work.
- Coordination of European projects (grassroots actions, training seminars, festivals, international meetings): invitations, logistical organisation.
- Lobbying activities targeting national and European institutions: collection of signatures for EGAM’s manifestos and open letters, diffusion of the texts in the European press, meetings with political representatives.
€ 570 net/month. This remuneration includes full coverage of Health Insurance and social benefits.
Application process and dates:
- Send your CV and cover letter (in English or French) to the email address below.
- Should your application be successful, you will be contacted for an interview, with a view to assuming the position a soon as possible.
- The duration of the contract is for 8 months.
“Service Civique” eligibility criteria:
- Candidate between 18 and 25 years old
- Citizen of one of the countries of the European Economic Area, if not one-year residence permit in France or a work-permit to be eligible.
French “Service Civique”:
The “Service Civique” was created in 2010 by the French Government as a mechanism to encourage the young citizens’ involvement in society, and aims to promote national cohesion and social diversity. It provides a specific type of volunteering contract.
For more details about the “Service Civique”, visit its webpage: http://www.service-civique.gouv.fr/