The Greens/EFA Group seeks Head of Communication and Strategy Department
The 50 MEP strong Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament invites applications for the post of a Head of Unit for its newly created Communication and Strategy Department.
Head of Communication and Strategy Department
Nature of the Function and main responsibilities
- Responsible for the communication strategy of the group;
- Maintain a dynamic and proactive service for members, journalists and other actors in the media sector;
- Maximize the group’s external visibility;
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the colleagues in the communication and strategy department;
- Ensure optimal workflow and communication with the other bodies of the group;
- More points see link copied further down.
- Excellent knowledge of EU media and experience in different areas of modern communication;
- 10 years professional experience, at least 3 of which in leading or managing a team, ideally in an international environment;
- Excellent analytical as well as social and networking skills;
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex information to a wide audience;
- Mother tongue level of English and fluency in at least one other working language of the group;
- More requirements see link copied further down.
The Greens/EFA group can offer
- A full time work contract with the European Parliament (not limited in time);
- A competitive salary with various social benefits (level AD 9);
- An interesting job in a lively political environment;
- Nice colleagues.
The working place is Brussels, readiness to join missions every month to Strasbourg and to other destinations is required.
Application & Contact
Only the description and requirements laid down in the document accessible via the link provided hereunder are binding.
To read the full job description and to apply for this job, please check our website on the following link: http://www.greens-efa.eu/11-jobs.html
The deadline for applications is 15th of June 2015.
We look forward to receiving your application.