VoteWatch Europe seeks fundraiser
VoteWatch Europe, the Brussels-based leading organisation monitoring the votes of the EU politicians, is looking for a
to help us expand our financial capacity.
The assignment is project-based and limited in time. The total budget is 25.000 Euros (all costs and VAT included).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in fundraising
- Good knowledge of the European NGOs and foundations sector
- Good understanding of the European affairs sector
- Diplomacy and extensive capacities to establish solid relationships and deal with Donors constructively
- Excellent networker
- Proven ability to write proposals, elaborate budgets and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- To identify new sources of funding by mapping the landscape and funding opportunities;
- To advise VoteWatch Europe’s management regarding its fundraising strategy;
- To assist the team with implementing the fundraising strategy and actively approach new donors such as foundations, EU institutions and corporates (assist with establishing contacts, writing proposals and budgets).
Applications should consist in CV and a short note which reflects on the key tasks mentioned above (approach and working method). They should be addressed to VoteWatch Europe’s director and co-founder, Mr. Doru Frantescu, and sent at email@example.com by 11 March 2016. Please mention as email subject “application for fundraiser”.
Please note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews by 18 March 2016. Dates will be communicated individually.
VoteWatch Europe is a Brussels-based international non-governmental organisation set up to provide better insight into EU politics. VoteWatch is non-partisan and independent from national and local governments, from the EU institutions, as well as from political parties, agencies, businesses and all other bodies. The analyses produced by VoteWatch have been quoted by reputed media in more than 35 countries and have reached over 10 million people. See more at www.votewatch.eu.