Project Manager (m/f/d)
Abilways in Brussels is looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
We invite you to work in an international and challenging environment surrounded by enthusiastic, caring people.
How about working on projects in a cosy working office with a small but motivated team? How about being part of a journey where you are at the heart of the latest Learning and Development trends?
If this environment appeals to you and you have appetite for project management involving EU and International Institutions, you just landed in the right place at the right time and Abilways is the right fit for you.
“Everyday day’s a learning day”
You will be joining Abilways, leading expert in learning and development solutions. We provide training and support to our B2B clients (including the European Institutions) through a variety of learning solutions tailormade to their specific challenges.
“Your everyday journey”
Directly liaising with the EU and International Institutions, you are the privilege solution-orientated contact for our clients.
Your journey will be diverse as you will oversee the following aspects:
- Developing Learning & Development projects responding to our client’s needs with the support of field experts;
- Ensuring business continuity and communication with the client, by proposing new solutions, innovative tools as well as organisational and administrative solutions;
- Project management and resource planning, ensuring customer satisfaction, monitoring progress, managing reports and other necessary documentation;
- Analysis and follow up of training programmes “evaluations”;
- Monitoring the financial aspects of the projects along with the accounting department;
- Browsing L&D trends, finding and assessing new experts;
- Contributing to the organisation of events like workshops, networking events, etc.
“Embark with us”
- If you have a first successful working experience in a similar position and hold a bachelor’s degree;
- If you are a team player, highly organised and proactive; with excellent written and oral skills in English & French;
- If you are client-orientated with strong interpersonal skills;
- If you thrive in challenging environments and you are at ease with negotiations;
- If you are eager to advance your career and learn.
“Welcome on board”
- With a permanent contract (CDI), starting ASAP;
- Located in the European quarter of Brussels with a PC, smartphone, subscription provided;
- Fixed salary + bonus;
- A group medical insurance plan, restaurant vouchers, transport costs covered according to scale, 30 days’ annual leave;
- Full time (part-time can be considered).
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!