Cattaneo Zanetto & Co is looking for a
We are looking for a Consultant to support the firm on European affairs issues. The position will be based in Brussels. The Consultant will monitor the legislative, regulatory and policy activity of the European Institutions. He/she will develop analysis reports, memos and position papers aimed at the Clients of the firm. The Consultant will support and manage Client accounts and will report to his/her supervisor.
- Italian mother tongue;
- Min. 3 years of experience in Public Policy or Government Affairs roles at consulting firms, corporations or trade associations;
- Previous experience in one of the EU institutions (European Parliament, Council or European Commission) is an asset;
- Detailed knowledge of the functioning of EU policy making processes;
- Relevant master’s degree in law, political sciences, economics; Public Affairs specialization is a further advantage;
- Fluency in English is essential, any other language is an asset;
- Ability to translate between the specialist languages of business and politics;
- Energy and/or Industry background or experience is preferred.
The role requires analytical skills, ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in person, ability to work as a professional. It also requires the ability to meet strict deadlines and possibly work under pressure.
All applications should be submitted in English under this link.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!