Healthcare Internship (m/f/d)
GS1 is looking for a
Healthcare Intern (m/f/d)
GS1 is a neutral, not-for-profit organisation that develops and maintains standards that improve the efficiency, safety and visibility of supply chains across physical and digital channels in 25 industry sectors. Our organisation comprises local Member Organisations in 115 countries, with 1.5 million user companies and a Global Office located in Brussels and Princeton, New Jersey.
GS1 Healthcare is a voluntary, global User Group leading the healthcare sector to the successful development and implementation of global standards by bringing together experts in healthcare to enhance patient safety and supply chain efficiencies. GS1 Healthcare members include more than 100 leading healthcare organisations worldwide. More information about GS1 Healthcare can be found at www.gs1.org/healthcare.
We are looking for a full-time intern to join our 12-member global healthcare team, and support GS1 Healthcare for a period of six months, starting September 2021.
Your responsibilities will be to complete projects and deliverables relevant to the work of GS1 Healthcare. Your tasks may include undertaking projects and providing advice regarding healthcare or business-related topics.
The internship will focus on monitoring developments and delivering projects related to medical product traceability in a clinical setting, ultimately driving patient safety benefits.
- A university student, studying a healthcare or business discipline, currently enrolled in a course that requires an internship to be completed;
- Must have an interest to complete projects and deliverables relating to improving patient safety;
- Mandatory fluency in spoken and written English (C2 level);
- Mandatory computer literacy: MS Office.
- Pro-active self-starter with willingness to use their own initiative;
- Someone who enjoys working in an international environment and who takes ownership of tasks;
- Detail-orientated and organised;
- A team player, open to helping wherever needed (e.g. support the team when we organise an event, etc.).
You will gain
- The ability to deliver projects that put your skills into practice;
- Exposure to peers who leading activities for a global organisation;
- The opportunity to be part of a high performing, engaged and open multi-national team working to help improve patient safety globally.
Indemnity and conditions
This is an internship with a six-month commitment that is subject to the requirements of Belgian law. Given the current COVID-19 circumstances, it is anticipated that the internship will be conducted remotely, however if work from Belgian business offices is permitted by the Government, with due notice the internships will become office-based.
How to apply
If you are interested, attach your covering letter (max. 1 page) and CV (max. 2 pages).
- Blue Tower, Avenue Louise 326, bte 10
- B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Tel: + 32 2 788 78 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!