Manager Policy and Public Affairs (m/f/d)
EUGINE, the European Engine Power Plants Association, represents all leading European manufacturers of engine-based power and heat generation solutions from micro-cogeneration to biogas and large power plants. EUGINE’s work focuses on the contribution of engine power plants to a climate-neutral energy system for Europe.
The association is managed by VDMA, one of the leading industry associations in Europe with headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, and a strong presence in Brussels.
You are up for the challenge…
- Representing our sector vis-à-vis EU institutions and developing the network
- Monitoring relevant EU policy and legislation and explaining it to members
- Planning and implementing lobbying activities
- Coordinating internal working groups
- Communicating internally and externally
…with dedication and know-how
- University degree, preferably in economics, science, or engineering
- Proven experience in working with or within EU institutions
- Knowledge of European energy and climate policies and capability to understand technical subjects
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken knowledge of German would be an asset
- Self-starter, team player, can-do attitude
Seize your chance to work in an innovative sector! We offer a demanding and diversified position in a committed team with an open atmosphere.
The position is full time with a total of 38 hours per week (not including break times). The contract according to Belgian law is initially limited to 24 months.
For further information please contact Ralf Wezel (Phone +49 69 66031309).
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!